We all know that smoking is unhealthy. However, that reason does not seem to motivate smokers to stop smoking. This is because the real reason they can’t stop is simply not understood by them.
Did you know that the World Health Organisation estimates that nearly 6 million people die each year of smoking tobacco related diseases? The tobacco epidemic is not only a public health threat, but is also an expensive one to the public health service as well as the individual. It is a habit that will only become more expensive as a smoker’s health fails and there is also the public stigma of smelling bad and causing second hand smoke inhalation to contend with.
Hypnotherapy For Smoking Cessation Sees Strong Results
As people become more aware and educated about the dangers associated with smoking (including the knowledge that smoking can knock 10 years off a person’s life), there is more emphasis than ever on a healthier lifestyle. More than anything, smoking often makes the smoker feel shackled down, and lacking the ability to control their own desires. This can often create a very daunting and lonely space for a smoker, especially when they have been smoking for years.
It is known that the earlier one stops smoking, the better chance one’s body has to recover. Hypnotherapy is a very potent treatment to stop smoking and, as a fully qualified hypnotherapist, I can help you face and overcome your habit forever, creating a brighter, healthier and probably longer future without that cigarette controlling your thoughts every day. A future where the risk of heart disease and cancer are reduced. A future where each day is filled with more energy and vitality than the one before. It doesn’t matter if you smoke 5 a day or 200 a day for 1, 2 or 20 years, with my help you can turn your life around, no matter how long you used to smoke for.
Did you know that:
- After 24 hours your body eliminates the carbon monoxide that have entered through cigarettes
- 48 hours later – your taste and smell will return
- 72 hours later – your breathing is restored to normal service and your energy levels will increase
- 5 days later – your nicotine addiction ceases
- 2-12 weeks – your circulatory system has made vast improvements and exercise becomes easier
- 3-9 months – any respiratory problems will improve
- 1 year after you stopping smoking, your risk of heart decease is half of that as a smoker
- 10 years later, the risk of lung cancer is reduced to half of that of a smoker
I can help you stop smoking in 1-3 sessions usually
In these sessions, we will explore the following together:
- We will uncover why you smoke and have irresistible cravings
- We will give your subconscious powerful suggestions to make the change from smoker to ex-smoker, making it an easy transition so you won’t have to go through difficulties you would usually encounter, like cravings, mood swings, and weight gain when you quit.
When you choose to stop smoking, hypnotherapy will help turn those cravings into positive feelings using suggestion and visualisations, whilst giving you the confidence and power to move forward in every aspect of your life.
Hypnotherapy radically reduces the stress and anxiety normally associated with people who stop smoking. Where we have seen nicotine replacement therapies fail, hypnotherapy has proven to be an extremely effective tool to help us quit smoking. Using specific techniques, hypnotherapy positively changes the subconscious thought patterns that govern smoking, creating a mindset that feels comfortable, fearless and free from anxiety.
You have no need to worry about being tempted when friends light up around you or putting on weight or having mood swings as I will work on these issues with you.
So, isn’t it time you gave your health a boost by stopping smoking? When you do, you will find that you have gained much confidence from the experience whilst doing it in a very short space of time.